TGU MOBILE APP AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this mobile application, you are agreeing to be bound by these mobile app Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this app. The materials contained in this mobile app are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Access to this app is at the discretion of the Webmaster/Administrator and Moderators. Whilst membership of The Gatwick Union and Unite The Union is a prerequisite to membership of this application, this does not automatically grant you rights of access and your access is not controlled or governed by Unite The Union.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on TGU Mobile App for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained within the mobile application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Unite BA Cabin Crew / TGU Mobile Application at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Unite BA Cabin Crew / TGU Mobile App are provided “as is”. Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Unite BA Cabin Crew / TGU Mobile App, even if Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union or a Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Unite BA Cabin Crew / TGU Mobile Application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its mobile app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union Website of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Unite BA Cabin Crew / The Gatwick Union Mobile Application shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The venues, businesses and suppliers listed in the down route directly are provided for information purposes only. Inclusion in the directory does not constitute endorsement, nor have the venues been vetted or listings checked for accuracy. Crew are advised to exercise caution when undertaking any activity down route. Never travel unaccompanied, use only authorised modes of transportation and ensure colleagues are aware of your whereabouts at all times. Additionally, crew are advised to exercise extreme caution in bars and music venues down route. Never leave drinks unaccompanied and ensure compliance with Operational Instructions contained within OMN-A in relation to the consumption of alcohol and rest at all times.
You must never give out your login details or password to anyone.
- Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
- Avatars that may be confused with rep avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the Unite/BASSA/The Gatwick Union logo in avatars is not allowed
Moderation of Reviews and Listings
Although the administrators of the application will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this directory, it is impossible for us to review all reviews and listings. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Unite BA Cabin Crew/The Gatwick Union, nor the rep moderators will be held responsible for the content of any review or listing.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any reviews or listings that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.